Looking for a list of Proven Small Business Ideas? There are sooo many opportunities for you to discover when you start thinking about small business ideas. If you are thinking about starting your own small business, you are most probably tired of being employed and you want to do things your own way.
I know that feeling and have created a page with over 500 small business ideas. These ones below are the proven small business ideas that are tried and true but if you have a thirst for something a bit different click here to go to my 500 Small Business Ideas page
• Cleaning services- This can be a good small business idea especially if you have a passion for cleaning and housekeeping. There is also little or no competition in this business venture.
• Catering- A catering business does not cost much to start up and returns are almost instantaneous, if you have ready clientele.
• Delivery services- Delivering gifts and packages to designated addresses.
• Mowing services- Not everyone wants to cut their own grass.
• Transport and hauling services- If you have a truck, then this can be a great income earner. Offering transport to clients who need it.
• Tailoring services- you can handle embroidery and basic tailoring if you experience in this field.
• Party solutions- You can be an event organizer for weddings, birthday parties and graduation parties.
• Hairdressing salon/Beauty shop- It doesn’t cost much to start one and you can always be guaranteed of clients.
• Tour Guide services- Tourists in a foreign country always require assistance from locals. You can start up a tour guide firm to help people know about your country, places they can stay, places they can eat, places to visit and also what they can expect to see during their stay there. • Pet Sitting- This is a business that requires you to be an animal person with enough space to handle the animals, preferably a yard. You can charge to watch the pets maybe per day or per hour depending on the customer’s request and your availability.
Now that you have some ideas you might need to find out a bit more about starting a smallbiz. Our 7 day course will get you started. You can sign up for our course below.
Or if you need to complete a business plan to get you started I have put together 10 Steps to putting together your business plan - click here to find out more about preparing a business plan for your smallbiz.
After owning and managing small to medium businesses for over 18 years
Tammy Love is Ms Small Biz -- she has a love/hate relationship with
business! She knows first hand that it is really exciting to grow something and
provide the best possible service/product for customers but yet it can
also be tiring, hard and down right exhausting! She
also knows how lonely that it can be being a business owner. She is using her website | Facebook page and Twitter to help others achieve their dream of starting or getting through the beast that is small business!